- Built-in AMD® E1-2100 dual-core APU with Radeon™ HD 8210 graphics SoC
- GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ 4 Plus Technology
- All Solid Capacitors with Humidity Protection New Glass Fabric PCB design
- GbE LAN with high ESD Protection
- GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS™
- HDMI, D-SUB ports on rear panel
- USB 3.0 port with GIGABYTE 3x USB power
- GIGABYTE On/Off Charge™ for USB devices
- PCI interface for wide-range expansion card selections
The GIGABYTE E2100N Mini-ITX motherboard is a fully integrated PC motherboard featuring the AMD® Dual Core E1-Series APU with Radeon™ HD 8210 graphics (DX11). Designed for compact, small form factor PC systems and devices, the GIGABYTE E2100N is entirely fanless, making it ideal for always-on, mission critical systems, as well as noise-sensitive digital entertainment systems. Connectivity includes digital and analog display outputs via HDMI and VGA ports, while the HDMI port offers native support for 4K resolution displays.
AMD® E1-2100 APU with Radeon™ HD 8210
The AMD® E1-2100 APU with Radeon™ HD 8210 Dual-Core processor is the latest system on chip (SoC) from AMD, combining CPU, graphics and memory controller in one package. Based on the 28nm manufacturing process, the AMD® E1-2100 uses the smallest package of any desktop processor within a low thermal envelope of on 9 watts. The AMD® E1-2100 APU boasts excellent performance including DX11 gaming on Radeon™ HD 8210, plus a dedicated hardware motion video decoder for smooth HD video playback.
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ 4 Plus
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ 4 Plus debuts on GIGABYTE motherboards, with a range of features and component choices that provide record-breaking performance, cool and efficient operation and extended motherboard lifespan.